A professional cabinet refacing for a typical 10′ x 12′ kitchen starts around $2500. for laminate. Expect to pay more for real wood veneer. Costs will depend on the size of the project and the material chosen. In comparison, replacing kitchen cabinets can start at $5,000 and up, again, depending on the size of the project and material used.
Refacing is feasible if your existing boxes are in good condition. The process is quite easy. A professional installer will come to your home to measure and determine the amount of veneer required and how much hardware is needed. With all the materials in hand, your installer will remove old cabinet doors and drawer fronts. The installer then applies veneer to the cabinet faces and mounts the new doors, drawer fronts, and hardware. The process typically takes 2 to 4 days.
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Pros :
- Costs about half as much as replacing cabinets.
- Takes less time (a week or less!) and money.
- It’s less hassle than tearing out cabinets.
- You can still use your kitchen while refacing.
- It’s a green kitchen remodeling solution because you’re not adding to the landfill.
Thank you for visiting William Lim’s site, a Rancho Cucamonga top realtor. If you need our service, please call 1.888.249.8949!